Monday, October 31, 2005

That's him....

I recall during the summer of '04 I was dancing my blues away in a club in the Balearics. I probably shouldn't have overheard the two as they walked passed me and said 'that's him'. I wondered what the 'him' referred to, but thought I'd remain a little switched on and the veil would be lifted. Now as my 36th birthday approaches, some 6 hours away, I think that they probably know my Manchester family, and if I was betting whether it was Mater's or Pater's, I would wager it was Pater's, Mater's 'real' family being in the North East.

(P.S. whispers tell me, and they have been known to lie!!, I have a paternal half-sister, who keeps wondering whether I'm her half brother or half cousin)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your customers are doing it - are you?
To blog or not to blog... your customers are doing it. The question is - are you? Blogs are a force to be reckoned with.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!