Thursday, August 25, 2005

A tremor in the space time continuum.

As I was walking around yesterday I felt a tremor in the space time continuum. So I have to try and guess what it may have been. My guess is that maybe there was a ground burst nuclear explosion, very silly as we live on a fragile earth, but hey like the lyric is stings song 'one day in a nuclear age, they may understand our rage, build machines that they can't control, and bury the waste in a great big hole.' I am pretty sure if ET exists he would have been here at the speed of light after the 'Trinity' tests, can't have adam playing around with nukes capable of ripping space and time. Then today I had some Iranian idiot winding me up on the train, asking me 'did you help them?' I didn't know what he was talking about, but adding two and two in my mind maybe he was from the IAEA. Thing is I'm sure the Iranians have all the home grown help they need, and the wealth to procure the technology. Kind of puts a different slant on the middle east tho'.

No comments: