Sunday, August 28, 2005

A nightmare.

I don't usually have nightmares, but I just had one that woke me with a chill. I heard a young voice from my left scream one word 'DADDY!!!!!!'. Now my own children with my beautiful wife are certainly under my right so Insha Allah it was not them, and if it was them may they be brought back to me safely by the angels of Allah. I have heard a voice from the right saying that concerning them I must remember Ibrahim, while a voice from the left mocks me and tell me to remember Job. However there is another possible explanation for the scream, I have long suspected that my seed may have been taken from me for IVF treatment, I declare love for any woman who may have used my seed in place of her husband should he have been infertile or if she did it with right intention, I make Dua that Allah provide them with souls and ruh as he does with any child, and that he preserve them.

No comments: