Thursday, June 09, 2005

'Holdest fast my name...'

יהשוה
Revelation 2:13, KJV.
"I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth."

Revelation 3:12, KJV.
"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."


Now the thing is, I don't know how any of them can hold fast his name, when until recently they didn't even know what it was, nor what it represented. They are gonna have to face it, they have been lead astray, and the only way forward is Taweed. Now I want to watch them all eat their words about Islam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

I think I speak for the rest of the universe (excluding you) when I say this.

"Dude, you're weird."