Sunday, June 26, 2005

A Bow fired back in time (Eihwaz/Aiwass)

I walk slowly, one step infront of the other, weaving my way forward through linear time. I sense darkness, but not the veiling darkness of my Lord, hiding from me his unperceivable light Ain Soph Aur, Al Nur, Al Rahman, Al Raheem, Al Ghaffur, but a hungry darkness, hiding in shadows, hungry for the blood, flesh and souls of the sons and daughters of Adam.


I reach out to the sephirotic world tree, whisper a secret word Yggdrasil, and watch the tree morph for a milisecond, just long enough for me to fashion a Bow from the living tree, and as I hold my Bow aloft I call its name 'Eihwaz'. I focus all the things I am....all the knowledge I have learnt, form them into a ball of light, which becomes and arrow, I turn about and fire the arrow back in time.....

'Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will. Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God.'

No comments: