Sunday, November 27, 2005

Jahweh is not Allah

Just had another annoying incident with a Christian trying to tell me they belive in The One, The God, Eloah, Allah. The thing is they believe in something completely different to the Muslims they believe in the Father, which would be Jahweh, and while I shall not blaspheme the name Jahweh nor the messiach Jeheshuah, I bow to Allah alone, acknowledging the part Jahweh has played in bringing me to this truth.

Before Christians try and lecture Muslims about Tawheed they should learn a little about Jahweh, 'the father', Jesheshuah 'the son', and the 'Holy Spirit' that proceeds from Eloah/Allah, and realise that they are mushrik if they worship 'The father, the son, and the holy spirit.

They worship what they worship, and we worship what we worship, and they are not the same thing.

Ignorance of scripture is not an excuse.

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem

'This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.' Surah 5:3

No comments: