Friday, December 30, 2005

Now I may be wrong but...

...3+3 usually equals 6 and I'm talking hexagrams not vauxhall crosses. It seems very peculiar to me that just at a time that Israel needs to gain support in Europe and in particular the UK, that this lass and her parents go missing in Gaza. The paramilitaries on the ground have all rallied against the kidnapping, and this from the very people who have their ear against the ground and should know who has carried it out. It doesn't take a genius to know if they are not released or come to harm who will benefit, like I said 3 +3 = 6. I would wager that it has more to do with the 'House of Spirit' than any Palestinian group, but hey what do I know...

...while I'm on the subject of six pointed stars, wouldn't you know that at the same time a petition is being carried out against the leader of the most vehement supporting party of the Palestinian cause, coincedence or machinations, who can tell, but its certainly an attempt to 'Hex' the party. Wouldn't you know the powers behind the publication, well you work it out.....


If I said 'Arthur James Balfour', in a large entrance-hall, well...that's a damn sight less than six degrees of separation. I guess their side got the money and good looks, while ours got the brains....lol.

(P.S. no sooner had I posted this picture of Ramm (which I of course downloaded knowing the little rat would get it pulled from the site!!!), and emailed their petition, than his picture went 'puff' and vanished. Needless to say the picture of Ms Rothschild remained, seems the little weasel didn't get hers down as quick as his own!!!!! Feel safe behind her skirt tails weasel????)

No comments: