Monday, September 05, 2011

So...nearly 20 years in to the system.

So it's been a bit of a crazy 6 months pretty much an attempt to extricate myself from the system which has had its teeth into me since 1992. Might as well as been an active tour deep behind enemy lines. I had managed to do quite well then section 2, then release, then section 3. Order of the day is to get back to the operating room the gave me as an OP and OB, have it fairly well kitted out, no real need for all the utilities to be in place, mobile phone and interweb will do. Have to say real conflict with these charlie charlie and others who have their people planted. I had my right radial dislocated then apparently popped back in during Control and Restraint...still quite sore...had some pills and slept but still very tender; I heard it pop which was quite surreal...can't be as bad as having your tibia and ankle smashed...ouch!

So roll on Samhain 2011...sort of an age of majority...even if you're already an ascended dragon...

3 comments:

Kirkby Lonsdale said...

...they must have tracked you as I've just been called in for a CT Scan...I bet you a dime they'll try and close your back doors into the NHS Intranet...

Sphincter said...

...hmmm...doesn't matter we can backtrack through our proxies and we'll just lead them a merry chase, always seconds ahead of them...let's not even get into par'sing capabilities...if I say don't go there, you'll realise it's a quantum type joke...

Sphincter said...

...oh and by the way...enjoy the broken arm...consider it initiation...you didn't squeal half as much as when your guys did your leg...our company guy did check it was ok...by the cross...at trooping...