Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Still crazy after all these years..."

"Four in the morning
Crapped out, yawning
Longing my life a--way
Ill never worry
Why should I?
It's all gonna fade..."

So anyway, been away from blogging for a while. The last time I had a seriously surreal ASC was 2005. I guess it was all around the time I had some serious changes. I had started my BSc in September 2004, and then to accompany it a pretty much full time job, so all those changes and stresses certainly built up pressure, no doubt altering my neurochemistry; cheaper than DMT and less trouble to find than liberty caps. Added to this the whole password thing escaped me, but eventually I got around to it, and this new standalone MS Live writer thing seems great. So...as they say..."plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"

I've been trying to remember a poem I wrote, but can't...do however remember a keyword, and that is all that is needed...Nemesis.

Going to try and blogg more often, may as well, I seem to recall it was cathartic...

No comments: